Today is the first day of school for my kindergarten class. I am having mixed feelings about going back to work, but I am excited to meet my new students.
I've always loved the first day of school. I enjoy the nice, clean school, seeing the kids in their back-to-school clothes, new packs of crayons and the fresh attitude of the staff.
I can't wait!
5 comments:
Oh Michelle I am so happy/excited for you. Can't wait to hear how it went :)
It's going to be a splendid day, I can just feel it.
Oh I remember those days!
I really did like teaching Kindergarten.
I hope you have an absolutely wonderful first day of school!!!
Ooh - have fun!!!
I LOVE that excited feeling in the air on the first day...
Can't wait to hear about it!
So, was it super fun? I just know it went well. :)
Post a Comment