Well, here's proof:

Remember when I told you that Caleb got his haircut?
Well, here he is before his haircut:

(yes, my neighbours have a fake bunny in their front yard, don't yours?)
And here he is during his haircut:

And after his haircut, everyone was too grouchy and hungry so I didn't get any pictures.
Isn't that awful? What's the point of taking "before" and "during" pictures, if you don't even have an "after"picture?
Oh well. At least I have some of his precious little baby curls in a special envelope :) Does that count for anything?
8 comments:
Our neighbors don't have a fake bunny, they have a mini stagecoach. I think I'd rather have a fake bunny.
Cute pictures!
your baby boy is looking very sweet mich.
My neighbours DO have faux bunnies in their yard--like three of them. I never noticed until Sarah pointed them out. I think she thought they were real, though.
i love his face during the haircut...so serious :)
Those curls definitely count! :)
I still have Evan's first hairs from his first trim in an envelope. So precious.
What a cutie.
No fake bunnies here, thank goodness!
Such a big boy ............. sat so nice for his haircut and not eating crayons. WOW
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE
chuckling about not having the 'after' photo. That sounds exactly like something that would happen to me.
Post a Comment