Sunday, August 06, 2006

saturday

Was my Saturday productive, as predicted by my fortune cookie?

Did I wake up early? Or did I sleep in?

Well, I woke up early.

But then I took a nap :)

I tidied up the house. I vacuumed. I even went to Church. I took the boys to the playground.

And then I fell asleep at 9 PM.

It's really hard to determine if that's productive or not.

Not too bad, I guess.


How has your weekend been?

4 comments:

Jenny L. said...

That sounds productive enough for me. :)

Cathy said...

Hey. Productive is overrated.

I wasn't particularly productive over the weekend, but we spent lots of time together being a family - so that's good. Really good.

Have a great week, Michelle...

Katy said...

I think going to Church and getting a nap AND cleaning make it a banner day! ;) Time for faith, others and self... that is a good day. I hope you feel refreshed! :D

Mary Jo said...

Sounds like a great day to me :)