Friday, October 06, 2006

cinderella visits Canada

Halloween 1979 (age 5)
Is it too early for a Halloween flashback Friday?

When I said I wanted to be Cinderella for Halloween, I don't know if I envisioned myself looking like this...

Hee hee.

More Halloween Flashback Fridays in the weeks to come... stay tuned :)

(Don't worry the costumes get better.)

7 comments:

Susie said...

I'm sorry to say, dear friend, but this is one scary looking Cinderella. Luckily, it's just a mask and her real beauty isn't too far beneath :)

Grandma said...

Oh my, you poor girl. It must have been a tough year, that we could not afford something a bid more stylish. You did not mention the jacket under and the mittens is for the very very cold Canadian winter. Almost afraid to see the upcoming costumes.

I hope we more than made it up. I seem to remember a few better ones. :)))

MOM

christine said...

oh my! um. What a memory that must be!

E has decided she will be Cinderella for Halloween this year. I am SO happy her costume looks nothing like this.

Marie said...

you are just a bit scary...tee hee hee

Mary Jo said...

Oh my goodness! I just don't know what to say, Michelle :)
I can't wait to see more though!

nadine jenine said...

i totally could never wear those masks! my face always got way too sweaty!

Jenny L. said...

Love it!