Saturday, October 21, 2006

flashback friday

I realize that I am a day late :)

Halloween 1980

Just when you stopped having nightmares about the scary Cinderella costume of 1979, along comes a Halloween photo from 1980!
Hee hee. That's my dad wearing the afghan and the Cinderella mask. But just look at the adorable little clown costumes that my mom made for us. I'm the clown on the table and Faye's the little clown on the chair. A huge improvement from the year before, don't you think?

Stay tuned for next week's Halloween flashback. If you dare!

7 comments:

nadine jenine said...

i've got a halloween flashback for next week too!

Sheri said...

i think a lot of mom's of that era made the same clown costume...my family had one similar to that style :)

christine said...

oh no! Please please say that your family lost that mask after Halloween 1980!

Those are cute little clowns.

I am jealous. I am not sure I have ever seen a picture of me as a kid in a costume.

Jenny L. said...

I'm laughing at Christine's comment. :) I'll have to dig out some old Halloween photos for you. Can't wait till next week.

Susie said...

I'll have to get a picture of some of my grandma's afghans that she made- they look exactly like the one your dad is wearing!

Marie said...

am i the only one who thinks clowns are even scarier than cinderella costumes? ;)

Faye Byard said...

What's really bad is that I didn't even think Dad looked that weird until I actually read the text and took a second look. We are pretty cute. I'm trying to imagine what may be coming this week!