wow i am impressed...i don't know what. should i know what?
Quite impressed. Either you are really good with scissors or the kids are going to get some really ugly turkeys! :o) Ha!
gobble. gobble.
Whoo hoo! My mom teaches 1st grade. When I was younger I used to help her rip out workbook pages. That way the kids weren't doing it and tearing them up.
as excited as i am about school, i'm also beginning to slightly fear the amount of extra work required for doing crafts with small kids. eep.
i'm extremely impressed with your scissoring ability.thanksgiving is great, isn't it?
Eleven minutes!! I think that's a record. I don't think I was ever able to precut things for my students that fast :)
I am totally impressed with your mad scissor skills.
I hope the craft went well. I can't wait to see you this weekend! Gobble Gobble!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
wow i am impressed...
i don't know what. should i know what?
Quite impressed. Either you are really good with scissors or the kids are going to get some really ugly turkeys! :o) Ha!
gobble. gobble.
Whoo hoo! My mom teaches 1st grade. When I was younger I used to help her rip out workbook pages. That way the kids weren't doing it and tearing them up.
as excited as i am about school, i'm also beginning to slightly fear the amount of extra work required for doing crafts with small kids. eep.
i'm extremely impressed with your scissoring ability.
thanksgiving is great, isn't it?
Eleven minutes!! I think that's a record. I don't think I was ever able to precut things for my students that fast :)
I am totally impressed with your mad scissor skills.
I hope the craft went well. I can't wait to see you this weekend! Gobble Gobble!
Post a Comment