Sunday, October 22, 2006

our weekend

  • a Sunday afternoon playdate was just what the doctor ordered
  • bought some new Halloween decorations from the dollar store
  • had one good night's sleep
  • had one bad night's sleep
  • spent our mornings in pj's
  • cleaned up a bit, but not too much ;)
  • played hide and seek tonight
  • hoping that Matthew is not getting sick (even though he's coughing a bit)
  • a trip to the museum for Daddy and Matt
  • a nap for Mommy and Cale
  • learned that Church is really not as much fun if we're not sitting with Grandma
  • a lazy weekend, now that I think of it :)

But that's okay.

8 comments:

Susie said...

We played hide and seek tonight, too! Did you hide behind the door? That's where Sarah was!

Glad your weekend was relaxing!

Missy said...

Sounds like a great weekend.

Sheri said...

sounds like a perfect fall weekend.

Mary Jo said...

Love lazy weekends!!
Evan and I tried flashlight hide&seek yesterday. He did a lot better than I thought he would.

nadine jenine said...

lazy weekends are my favorite. :)

Jenny L. said...

I love lazy weekends too. Hide and seek is always fun. :)

Chrissy King said...

Not only are lazy weekends ok, I think they are great! The only problem is they don't happen often enough! Glad you enjoyed your weekend and you boys!

Chrissy King said...

Not only are lazy weekends ok, I think they are great! The only problem is they don't happen often enough! Glad you enjoyed your weekend and you boys!