Tuesday, October 17, 2006

ten on tuesday

1. The other night, Matthew had a dream that there was a raccoon in his room. He was quite frightened. When I showed him that the raccoon was not hiding behind his pillow, he told his dad "Just joking", but is now convinced the raccoon was outside.

2. Yesterday we went to Chapters, just to play with the train table.

3. I bought God Gave us Christmas by Lisa Tawn Bergren at Chapters yesterday.

4. God Gave us You by Lisa Tawn Bergren is one of my favourite children's books.

5. I almost broke the laminator at school yesterday.

6. We have a bit of snow already. Just a bit.

7. It feels very, very cold.

8. I bought a bunch of clothes for the boys at The Children's Place on the weekend. Big big sale.

9. I have been a muffin-making machine lately. Coincidentally, I have also been a muffin-eating machine. :)

10. Caleb looks so cute and cozy in turtleneck onesies. He has about 5 of them and I think he might wear a different one every day this week. If that's okay with you...

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Evan received "God Gave Us You" as a gift when he was born. One of the sweetest little books ever!

Susie said...

It was a sixth grade teacher that told me this, "Those kindergarten teachers, they laminate everything. They would laminate their kids (meaning students) if they could get them through the press."

Marie said...

i'm sure he looks super cute...picture please :)

Jenny L. said...

I'm going to have to get those books now. What kind of muffins have you been eating, I mean, baking? :)

nadine jenine said...

oh chapters. i could spend all my money there.

and im with marie, lets see some pictures.

christine said...

I was always afraid of breaking any of the equipment. I am glad you didn't break it!

muffins...yummy!