Tuesday, October 10, 2006

thankful

We had such a nice Thanksgiving weekend.

I am thankful for:
  • our families
  • visits with my sister and her husband
  • yummy appetizers
  • baby kisses
  • Aunties and Uncles who play hide and seek
  • guys who go to Rolling Stones concerts
  • crustless pumpkin pie
  • Grandpas who jump on trampolines
  • kareoke singers
  • birthday cakes and candles
  • extra hands to help at Church
  • a new baby niece or nephew on the way
  • three year olds who say grace
  • one year olds who play shy
  • getting the giggles

Of course, I had so much fun that I didn't take nearly enough photos...

8 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!
And can I tell you I haven't taken near as many pictures this year period as I have in the past.
In Sept, I took 19 total.

Marie said...

Happy Thanksgiving :)
Can't wait for mine now!

Missy said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Looks like a wonderful day!!!!

Susie said...

gobble, gobble. Did I already say that?

nadine jenine said...

i didnt take one single picture this thanksgiving weekend! totally bummed about that! but my weekend wasn't that great.

glad you got to see the whole family!

Jenny L. said...

I looks like you have a lot to be thankful for. :) Did you and Faye get some scrapbooking done too?

christine said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
lovely list

Faye Byard said...

We had such a great weekend too. It was great to see you all again. So much to be thankful for this year. Just think, next time there will be one more!