Wednesday, December 06, 2006

santa's helper

Santa needs your help, if you happen to be going to Toys R Us in the next few days.

A little boy that I know (who has been very good all year) asked Santa for Rosie, a new engine from Thomas and friends.

Rosie is feisty, fun and very free spirited. Rosie is a tomboy tank engine, despite the fact that she's pink! (yes, my little boy wants a pink engine)

She is apparently exclusive to Toys R Us (in Canada, anyway) and is not in our store or available online anymore. If you could help Santa out, he would gladly pay any shipping costs and definitely take your name off the "naughty" list and put you on the "nice" one.

My husband thinks we should start "managing expectations" (which basically means have him think of something else that he wants instead and make him forget he ever met Rosie). I'm also keeping my eye on e-bay, but I don't have too much experience in that area.


3 comments:

Jenny L. said...

Michelle, I'll see if my TRU has it. I want off the naughty list. :D

Jenny L. said...

I don't know if they ship to Canada, but check here:
http://www.everythingthomas.net/catalog/item/1582955/3645798.htm

Katy said...

I will check when I am there later this week.