Thursday, December 14, 2006

Twelve days until Christmas (day 12)

I'm going to give this photo a day until Christmas thing a try (inspired by Marie, Susie and Missy). This lovely bow was sewn by my mother. It hangs on my door every year and makes me feel so Christmassy every time I go through the front door (which will be a bit more often since our garage door is broken again) You can't really see, because I ran outside to quickly take this picture and I didn't have my jacket or shoes on, but there are some little bells on there too.

Don't forget to enter the baby pool for Faye :) See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Susie said...

What a nice reason to smile when you're walking through the front door ;)

I'm so glad you're playing, too!

Sheri said...

very nice of your mom!

nadine jenine said...

oh i am so horrible at making bows. looks like your mom however is not. that is a very festive bow. ;)

Marie said...

i love things that are just there to make you smile :) they are just the best decorations ever

Missy said...

Yay- more people playing! I love those heartwarming decorations that have a story behind them!

Katy said...

what a great bow and a great thing to see on the front door. :)