It's time for a quick update:
- I had parent-teacher interviews this week at school.
- I was the helper at Matthew's preschool. His teacher is so awesome!
- It's very cold here.
- Our garage door won't go up or down so we have to park outside (in the very cold weather)
- My class went to the museum yesterday.
- We've just started to do some Christmas decorating around our house.
- I love my new Advent wreath and Caleb is doing a good job of just looking at it (not touching it or pulling out the candles)
- When it's really cold, fashion goes out the window and I find myself loving these big clunky boots.
- Matthew loves to shovel. A few times this week, he went to help shovel right after waking up in the morning (and was wearing his pj's under his snowsuit!).
Stay warm, everyone!
5 comments:
Hello. Oh my, it sounds too cold for me. I think those boots are cute though. Maybe because the chance of me actually wearing them is slim. Thanks for the link for your wreath, that is very cute. Sorry about your garage door, are you having any problems starting the cars?
Thanks for the update. :)
that's such a pretty wreath! i always loved doing the advent at church when i was younger.
Whew! It's cold here, too!
But it's nice to have our heat back!:)
Hope the parent/teacher meetings went well. Those always used to give me butterflies in my stomach :p
i think every cold Canadian appreciates Sorel boots :)
we finally got cold here too.
stinky when just a few days ago it was 65. yesterday we had windchill of 8. NOT fun...
Post a Comment