2. Poor Caleb has just been so sick this week. It's really not very fun to be so sick at Christmas time. But he maintained a positive attitude through everything.
3. Caleb and I ended up staying home for Christmas dinner (instead of going to Rick's parent's). But my mom brought over some of her leftover dinner for me. Thanks Mom :)
4. The funniest quote heard around our house:
"We may have to build an extra level on our house, just for all the new Little People sets we have" (said in all seriousness by my husband)
5. The sweetest quote heard around our house:
"You are the best person that God could give to me" (said by my sweetie pie, Matthew just before bed last night)
6. Caleb has moved on to two syllable words like,
Melmo (Elmo)
Tanta (Santa)
7. Please forgive me for not finishing up the photo a day before Christmas. It was just getting too tricky to take photos and post them everyday, with my Christmas concert and school party and sick kids.
8. Let me make it up to you by trying to post a layout of the day for the twelve days after Christmas. But I'm not making any promises (I don't think I made any promises the first time, did I?) It felt good to scrapbook again. I also finally posted my last two layouts for the scraplift challenge. I finished those quite awhile ago, but was waiting to post. But here's my layout for today:
9. By the way, that's a photo from last Christmas. I don't think I scrapbooked any photos from last Christmas yet. Yikes!10. Happy Boxing Day! I still don't believe that you don't call it Boxing Day there. I think you should start :)
5 comments:
Layouts are gorgeous! Don't worry- my Christmas layouts are not near finished from last year!
the return of updates! yay!
poor sick boy-no fun...
tee hee...boxing day... ;)
What a bummer. I remember one year Robert had to stay home because he was so sick. It was before we had kids, I think he slept the entire time. Is Caleb feeling better? I hope so. :)
We've got a lot of Little People too. :) They are pretty darn cute.
And don't feel bad, I haven't scrapped last Christmas either.
Hope everyone is feeling better now! Love your layout!
Post a Comment