Today is a very special lady's birthday! Do you know Cathy?I love Cathy because she has such a strong faith and amazing photography skills and great kids and she's so honest and friendly and has the most delicious sugar cookie recipe and she once sent my mom a whole bunch of handmade cards and she always says "smooches" and I just love that!
Happy Birthday Cathy! Smooches to you!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Cathy!!! :0)
Thank you so much, Michelle! You are so sweet - and I love that you love smooches. Because I love saying it.
I'm blown away by my little cyber party. It just makes me so happy.
Thanks for being a part of it.
hooray for smooches and bloggy parties!
Darn it, I'm late to the party- I thought 10 Central is 8AM PAcific? I'm so confused.
Happy, Happy Birthday Cathy!! I love your smooches, too :)
Lots of smooches Cathy!
Happy Birthday Cathy!
{Michelle - that Tex Mex lasagna looks yummy!}
Susie, it does, you're not late I was early *sheepish smile* heh-heh
Melissa~
Pink Paper Peppermints
Post a Comment