Tuesday, April 25, 2006

done!

Thanks to my dear sister who challenged me to do all 12 "recipes" from the May Creating Keepsakes magazine! I had so much fun doing my layouts. And it was great to get caught up a little bit. And I loved seeing Faye's layouts, as well as Susie's (who joined in the challenge too)

Do you have any photos that you should really scrap, but would much rather scrap something else? Well, I did. I had a whole bunch of photos from last summer that I just kind of skipped over. Also, Caleb's album is 12X12 and I switched to 8.5 X11 and was really having fun with that. So it was great to just scraplift the layouts from the magazine and get some pages done, instead of trying to make each page a masterpiece. Although, I have to admit it took me significantly longer than 3 hours to complete all twelve.

But now I am done 12 layouts. Yay!

Here's a blog exclusive. Hee hee! I just finished this layout and haven't posted it on two peas yet. It's number 12.

3 comments:

nadine jenine said...

good work michelle. i am quite proud of your accomplishments!

Susie said...

OH, I sure like this one a bunch. Great colors, even beter photos :) SO fun to particiapte, thanks for the invite ;)

Faye Byard said...

I hope you had as much fun as I did doing this challenge. I really liked your comment about how not every layout needs to be a masterpiece. I really found this was a great way to get lots done quickly. I have to say I was "hanging" around two peas waiting for your #12, but I'm glad I thought to check here! Way to go.