once you figure it out, please let me in on the secret. I can't get either one of my girls ot keep a hat on, despite how adorable they are in them! P.S. Glad to see the lovely Canadians enjoying a day outside!
I realize I don't know a thing about parenting, but have you tried duct tape? ;) I am kidding by the way, no need to worry about ever leaving your children in my care.
3 comments:
looks like you had gorgeous weather there today! lucky you! it was rainy and so windy. miserable!
once you figure it out, please let me in on the secret. I can't get either one of my girls ot keep a hat on, despite how adorable they are in them!
P.S. Glad to see the lovely Canadians enjoying a day outside!
I realize I don't know a thing about parenting, but have you tried duct tape? ;) I am kidding by the way, no need to worry about ever leaving your children in my care.
Post a Comment