Well, it's not. It's about of first walk to the park this spring.
We took the boys in the wagon yesterday for a walk to the park in our neighbourhood, wearing the matching jackets that their grandma made for them.
Now let me just stop to say that I am thrilled that they can go in the wagon together this year. I am also very thankful for the beautiful park in our neighbourhood. And I couldn't be happier that they have a grandma who loves them so much that she would make them matching jackets.


Swing and Rock.
Get it?
4 comments:
Oh Phyllis, those jackets are adorable! Mrs. R has so much talent, I am impressed!
my grandma made my brother and i matching coats when we were little too! except they were neon colors. ;)
Susie,
It was Grandma D. who made them (Rick's mom) Very talented, indeed. :)
tee hee-you fooled me...
Post a Comment