Grade Nine (1988)

Here I am in grade nine (my first year of high school) looking quite happy and fashionable. Somehow I managed to disguise my disappointment that my bangs were never quite as high as my friends'. Hee hee. But now, surprisingly, they look high enough!
The height of your accomplishments will equal the depth of your convictions.
~William F. Scolavino
(or the height of your bangs, whichever is greater ~me)
9 comments:
bwa ha ha. I was always jealous of my friend Nancy's hair, which usually stood a good 4 inches higher than my fine, stringy 'do.
FABULOUS!!!
Those are some awesome bangs.
And the perm? Perfect.
Love it.
LUUUUUUUV IT!
adorable,
you young thing
So cute! Michelle, if my picture was that cute, maybe I'd post it. :)
You look just like my friend Nell when she was in fifth grade! I never had huge bangs. I had about ten bangs, though. They kind of passed as bangs... I put a lot of hairspray in there to hold them up.
oh that big hair! You look so sweet though!
tee hee...you all are almost making me want to get all of my "interesting" hair photos out...oh wait they were just all published in a MAGAZINE!!
That brings back some memories. I don't know which is worse, your big hair, or me always wanting to have hair as big as yours ;)
you haven't changed at all! i mean aside from your hair, i was thinking facial looks wise, you still look like that same young grade 9er. ;)
Post a Comment