Sunday, August 13, 2006

happy, lazy birthday afternoon

In an effort to extend my birthday as long as possible (don't you just love doing that?), I will just continue to talk about it for as long as you'll listen. Hee hee.

Anyway, when we came back from the zoo (on my birthday), Caleb took a nice long nap in the hotel room and I snuggled up beside him. Rick and Matthew went exploring in the hotel and then went watersliding. I slept and and read and had such a nice relaxing afternoon.

When Rick and Matthew came back to the room, they needed to rest a bit before supper. So Caleb and I went out walking. We walked down by the river and played on the grass in the park. It was really such a great birthday. Have I told you that already?

5 comments:

nadine jenine said...

i love walking along the river by spadina. it's probably the prettiest place in saskatoon.

did you get to the scrapbook store?

christine said...

Your birthday sounds like it was lovely! My mom says birthdays are a season (because she is always late with cards and gifts) so keep talking about your birthday for the entire season!

Katy said...

cute picture,
sounds like an ideal afternoon.
ahhh

Mary Jo said...

I'm glad you had such a great birthday!!! :)

Jenny L. said...

I like hearing about your zoo adventure, (on your birthday). And, I agree totally, that a birthday can last all week long if you want it too. :)