Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I "heart"

- naps (I"m sure going to miss afternoon naps when I go back to work next week)
- the universal child care plan (a $200 cheque every month)
- web cams (more specifically, talking on webcams with my mom and sister)
- reading magazines
- new school supplies
- my label maker
- hot days at the end of August (like today)
- when my hairdresser straightens my hair (see below)
- green shirts (also see below)
- my family
- you!

8 comments:

Jenny L. said...

Look at you!! Your hair looks really cute straight. I like it curly too. :)

Marie said...

cute hair!! and mmmmhh...i love green :)

Susie said...

Super cute, Michelle! Love the reddish tone!

Cathy said...

Ooh - you look mahvelous, darling!

I heart you too, silly girl!

Mary Jo said...

I LOVE your hair! Very cute! You are so lucky that you can wear it curly or straight!
And can I just say that UCCP plan - WoW! Canada rocks!!

Katy said...

cute hairdo!

Love the list.

I agree, naps are the best.

Susie said...

I just had to come and see you again. I think you should send this in for an updated profile picture :)

nadine jenine said...

your hair is lovely! foxy lady. ;)
good luck going back to school! i really can't wait to get into education classes so i can ask all my teacher friends for help.