Thursday, August 17, 2006

never

I never thought the day would come when I would consider waking up at 7:00 AM, sleeping in.

But, guess what?

Today I slept in!

5 comments:

Faye Byard said...

What was the occasion? Do you think this might be a new trend in the wake up time? I would feel lucky to sleep until 7 on a weekday too. Thank goodness I still have 20 precious weekends to sleep as late as I want.

Cathy said...

Bless your heart.

My kids are finally at an age where they actually like to sleep in themselves occasionally. And, if they don't, I can stay in bed because they can manage around the house without me while I catch some extra zzz's.

But it was years before I had that luxury. My firstborn was up at 6:00 every day of his life until he was 10.

Katy said...

My boys don't sleep in, but like Cathy I can sometimes let them go for a short while. They actualy get up EARLIER in the summer, what is with THAT??

nadine jenine said...

I'm used to getting up at 6:30, so I do consider 7:00 sleeping in (and being late for work!).

Jenny L. said...

Isn't it great to sleep in , even if it's once in a great while?