Here's some stuff that we've been doing...
- Caleb got his very first haircut. He sat like such a big boy. And he got a big freezie when he was done. It was orange. The freezie, not his hair.
- I've been trying to squeeze in a little bit of exercise everyday. Even if it's just having races with the boys in the backyard. I've also done some exercise tv shows in my living room with the boys dancing all around me. Caleb prefers high impact. Matthew seems to enjoy yoga.
- I am not really thinking about going back to work too much. Although I know it's coming up in less than 4 weeks.
- Totally thinking about my little sister who just finished moving and hoping she is doing okay.
- This morning, at breakfast I was singing "Row, row, row your boat" and Matthew started talking about the spider in that song. And I said there's no spider in that song. Sure there is. So I got him to sing it to me:
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream,
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Like a spider's dream.
:)
3 comments:
haha love matthew's interpretation of the song!!!!
just the thing i would do with a song...i learn the melody so quickly i generally can't be bothered with the words until someone says what did you just sing????
That is so sweet, Michelle. Of course, like a spider's dream!
Post a Comment