Wednesday, August 23, 2006

water fun

I bought these new water squirter thingies because I thought they would be fun.

I didn't realize that they would be so hard to squirt.

But the water hose is probably even more fun!

It's always important to share :)They were both soaking wet!

And of course, if you're soaking wet, make sure you go play in the dirt!

I'm just so thankful for such nice weather at the end of August. We're loving it!

9 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh - I LOVE babies with hoses... I have some very similar pictures of mine when they were little.

So fun!

Mary Jo said...

You just can't go wrong with water play and the hose :)

Marie said...

oh they are just so stinkin' cute :)

Katy said...

tee hee, well Mommy if we play with water we're supposed to play with dirt! ;)

Susie said...

Look at Caleb already sharing! Such fun summer days :)

christine said...

Those had me smiling!

Jenny L. said...

Cute boys!! What is it with the hose? It is always popular around here too.

nadine jenine said...

i am loving this weather. it's been so gorgeous here. well except tonight. it's pouring. were there thunderstorm warnings for regina tonight too?

Chrissy King said...

:o) Such sweet pics of your little ones!!