It's a baby pool.
All you have to do is guess the baby's:
- sex
- birthdate
- weight
and post it here in the comments for a chance to win a super duper Canadian prize package*.
Rules and Regulations:
The player with the highest score wins the pool. Each player starts with 1000 points.
Wrong sex: -15 points
Wrong date: -1 point per day
Wrong weight: -0.5 points per ounce
In the event of a tie, the player with the highest score who entered their guess first will be declared the winner.
BONUS QUESTION: Guess the baby's name, just for fun!
No purchase necessary :)
Here are some facts and a photo which may or may not help in making an educated guess. Her due date is January 7, 2007. Here is a recent photo of her, for those of you who can tell something by the way she is carrying the baby. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them here and we'll try to answer them. (would you like her to spin her wedding ring over her belly and tell you what happens?)
*special thanks to Mrs. R. (our mom) for sponsoring this event :)
This is all for fun, so what do you have to lose? C'mon play along with us!
ps. If you're a lurker, now would be a great time to introduce yourself :)
11 comments:
Oh how fun! You look great, Faye!
I will guess:
a girl
born January 6, 2007
and weighing.... 8 lbs. 2 oz.
: )
I will guess but will not qualify for the prize.
a girl (named Madeleine)
born January 1, 2007 (my Dad's birthday)
weighing 8 lbs
Grandma waiting patiently :))
Fun, fun, fun. Here is my guess:
A boy :)
Jan 10th, 2007
at 7lb. 4oz.
Yea! There's Faye (you look wonderful and all glowy, by the way!)... Here's my guess for the pool:
A baby girl
born January 9th
weighing 8lbs. 11 oz.
How about Sabrina?
Wow you do look great!
my guess...
a girl
December 31
Weighing 7lbs. 13 oz.
can't wait!
I'm playing too (but I can't win)
a boy (name Joshua)
born January 1,2007 (Grandpa's 95th birthday)
8lbs 14oz (sorry!)
my guess:
girl
born on 1/4/07
7 lbs.6oz
hmmm a boy in the den with the wrench.
wait, wrong game.
a boy, named Andrew ;)
7 lbs. 8 oz.
on Jan. 9, 2007
I think it's going to be:
a boy (named Eli)
born january 10th
weighing 8 lbs 3 oz
You do look good, Faye!
My guess is:
A girl
January 7, 2007 (feeling good about the due date because it's also Katie Couric's birthday -- I only know this because it was also my best friends birthday and she pretty much stalked Katie Couric, so I got to hear all about it)
8 lbs 10 oz
Good luck, Faye!
Okay - I'm in.
I'm guessing
a boy
born January 11th
and weighing 9 lbs, 2 oz.
(I like big babies.)
And the name: I'm guessing Micah.
Post a Comment