Talked on the phone.
Matthew played outside with daddy.
Mommy and Caleb napped.
I made a new pesto pasta salad.
Went over to friends' for supper.
The boys are so fussy they didn't eat.
Until we got home.
It's funny because on the way there, we discussed how to socially handle if you don't like something that someone serves you. Because I think we may encounter this situation a few more times. We said you could say things like:
"I'll just try a little bit, thank you."
"I'm not sure if I like it, but I'll try it."
"I don't really like it, but thank you."
Matthew was practicing some of these sayings in the car. And then he said:
"And then I can just spit it out, right?"
And I scrapbooked again :D
Here's my layout for today.
2 comments:
my parents used to get so mad when i'd say "i don't like that" so i've always just said "no, thank you". it's hard to know proper etiquette when you're a kid! ;) i like matthews response though!
OH ......... Matthew............ always has his "thinking cap" on. I can of course laugh cause I am Grandma.
What a sweet baby. This year's Christmas pictures of Caleb won't be quite so blue eyed.
Love them both
Post a Comment