It was so cute, because the new engine was the last present in his stocking and as he was opening it he was talking about how he didn't get Rosie. He was saying that Santa must not have gotten his note. He wasn't even that disappointed. He was joking around and saying that maybe the Easter Bunny got his note, by mistake.
And then...
And thank you, Jenny L. ;)
Here's my layout for today. I'm not too crazy about it. But hey, there's always tomorrow!
5 comments:
haha i love the video! it's like he's so giddy about it he doesn't even know what to say. ;)
Oh what fun! I'm so glad Santa received his note.
And I would like to know how you kept your house looking so nice for the video?? Hmm....
Oh, that just warms my heart. I love the video!
I love the video - so cute!
what a cute video! Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment