Well, Jenny L. is now officially on Santa's "nice" list. I checked out the
link she found for me and ended up ordering Rosie online. She'll cost a bit more and hopefully she'll get here on time. But if not, Santa could always leave a note about how he ran out of pink paint at the workshop and Rosie could be delivered a bit later...

Thanks Jenny (and Katy too)
8 comments:
I'm so happy you found her :) Yea JennY!
:D
i'm glad you found her! i think this will leave you with a very happy boy on christmas morning!
glad you found her!
Yay!
Who knew a train could be so hard to find :)
rosie is a cutie.
sophie hasn't discovered her yet.
we're still into Dora here.
what a relief!
I love that there is a new female character.
glad you found it - he's gonna be such a happy little boy ;)
Post a Comment