Outtasite, makin' things with Lite Brite

Matthew's new favourite toy (that used to belong to me). First Grandma brought over Uncle Mark's old Tinker Toys and now it's the Lite Brite. So much fun, but we have to take a picture of each one before we start a new one so we can remember the old one. This morning, it was a house. And the skier is almost done.
Don't forget about the baby pool. See you tomorrow!
9 comments:
I LOVE lite brite!
I haven't seen one of these in the longest time :)
Then you can compile a book of Lite Brite ideas! Fun fun. How do you keep the little one from eating the pegs, though?
The boys love my old Lite Bright too. Someone gave them a new one last year, and it just isn't the same.
I love lite brite!
It's good you have an old one, like Jenny said, the new ones don't work as well. The pegs don't stay in while you are working, it is very disappointing.
:)
I like the book of lite brite ideas idea! :)
i love the light bright too! we have one at our cabin and the boys always pull it out when they visit!
We just won a lite brite at Andrew's Christmas party (long story). I was very excited to be able to WOW the nephews the next time they visited.
memories...memories- we loved light bright growing up!
oh i can't wait until we are old enough for lite brite days :)
I want one! - well I want one that I might share with the little ones, but I worry. Ollie is thinking about getting mobile and E is putting things in her mouth since Ollie puts things in his mouth.
I would have to sneak off with just James to play with my lite brite. Maybe we will sneak off to Canada!
Post a Comment