Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Twelve days until Christmas (day 6)

Okay, so this technically isn't a photo, it's a scan. And there's more than one. But it's quite Christmassy and I'm just such a proud mommy. This story was invented by Matthew (age 3 1/2). I wrote down exactly what he said. He also chose all the images from old Christmas cards.

My favourite parts are when they were all at the "North end" (instead of the North Pole) and when the mom yells so loud that the house falls down.

6 comments:

nadine jenine said...

haha i love this!!! quite the imagination!

Sheri said...

i like how Mickey Mouse and co. got in on the act too :)

christine said...

I loved when the house fell down, too!

Cathy said...

Oh, how sweet! Isn't it great how the word 'meanwhile' opens up a whole realm of possibilities in story telling?

That's so precious.

Missy said...

Absolutely adorable!

Jenny L. said...

Creative genius, totally. :) I bet you are glad you wrote it down.