This one is from Monday. Our Christmas tree :) We had so much fun decorating it this year and I'm really liking all the red balls (I bought them on sale after last Christmas) I have quite a collection of ornaments (especially teacher ones).
And for today, here's one of my favourite decorations. A little photo of Matthew that I hung up on his first Christmas. He's grown up so much (but he hasn't outgrown getting sick every year around Christmas)
The baby pool is still on!
5 comments:
I have a little frame ornament like that. I have yet to hang it up, still trying to find a pic for it. This is soooo cute!
What a lovely tree, Michelle. Charlie is sick too. :(
what a sweet ornament.
i love your tree.
some friends and i went to a craft fair in edmonton, and whenever we saw teacher kind of gifts we all went "we want those now!"
really-what a lovely tree :)
Post a Comment